Sunday, May 17, 2015

Anime War!: Chapter 2

Zeref-kun... so cute, so accurate.
Here's Gray-san... the eyes are wrong, I know, but it's the closest you can get.

I haven't written this in a while...
anyway, I know Harry Potter isn't an anime, but I wanted to see them in houses SO MUCH.
BRINGING ZEREF BACK (Plus Gray)
  • Yamaken (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun)
  • Yuuzan Hoshida (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun)
  • Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket)
  • Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)
  • Freed Justine (Fairy Tail)
  • Silver Scarlet (technically from Fairy Tail)
  • Kuro Yahika (technically from Naruto Shippuden)
  • Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
  • Jellal Fernandes (Fairy Tail)
  • Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden)
  • Zeref (Fairy Tail)
  • Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
~-~-~
"What?! No, that's far past crazy." I laughed nervously, knowing full well he was serious. 
"Huh? How about this bargain: until you change your mind, we'll be in a different world."
"...that's ridiculously corny."
"Whatever! Multi-Figure: Dragon Transport!"
~-~-~
Basically everyone was here.
Myself, Kuro, Freed, the brat with the eye patch, Jellal, Erza, Yuuzan, Yamaken, Freed, Kuro, Ciel, Yuki, Kyo, Sasuke and... GRAY AND ZEREF WERE BACK!
I threw my arms around the two of them.
Both turned red. "Silver? But I thought you--"
"You guys! Were you both fine? Where were you? My god, are you ok, Gray? Zeref, that's a deep slash! Hey, troops! Where the HECK were you?"
Gray grinned. "Missed me, I see?" He turned bright red. "I never made it out of Magnolia, to be honest."
Zeref was still frowning darkly. "Why am I here, I do ask?"
"Don't ask, then. 'Cause I can't tell you."
Jellal looked at himself. "I look bloody fifteen!"
I looked at myself. "I look fourteen!"
Erza scanned herself for a few moments. "I cannot tell, but I certainly am several years younger."
I looked around. "We're all a ton younger!"
"Hey, who are you?" I hear a slightly British-accented voice.
I turn and see a young-looking boy with dark hair, eyes almost as bright green as Kuro's, a long cloak/robe looking-thing, and thick circular glasses. The most noticeable was a lightning scar just like Laxus's, but smaller, and on his forehead.
"Hi? Uh, I'm Silver. The others are Jellal, Yuuzan, Yuki, Sasuke, Zeref, Erza, Yamaken, Kyo, and Gray."
"Oh, Hello."
"Who're you?"
"You don't know?" He sounded very surprised.
"Should I?"
"Guess not. I'm Harry Potter. You're wizarding folk, then? You are on the Hogwarts grounds, after all."
"Wizarding folk.... mages, you mean? I am... and so is Jellal, Erza, Zeref, and Gray. Technically Sasuke is too, but not officially."
"You guys are far older than 11... you know your houses, then?"
"Houses?"
"Nevermind," He said. "I don't think you're from here. Just follow me."
~-~-~
"Sorting for wizards far past 11? It is the first day of this year, but... oh, never you mind. We'll do with this." An old-looking lady, perhaps 80, looked at us. Her voice was tight, her hair was tight, and her skin looked tightly stretched around her bones.
"Get them into tables, then. They'll be sorted."
~-~-~
"So... I just put the hat on, then, and I'll be sorted?"
The boy nodded. "Basically. But you won't be starting at the beginning of your school years, since you're already three years older than us first-years. Oh, and also--"
"What's this name? Somebody new? Fernandes, Jellal!"
Jellal looked nervous for the first time in a few millennium. He slowly, and casually, walked up and sat on the stool in a long black cloak far different from his formal attire.
"Ravenclaw!"
The old lady pointed to a table filled with people clad in blue and silver.
He sat.
"Scarlet, Er-Erza?"
She walked forward.
"Gryffindor!"
Jellal looked far worse than disappointed.
"Uh-U-Uchiha, Sasuke!"
He coldly walked forward, a dark look in his eyes.
The hat's eyes widened. "I'm most certainly torn between Gryffindor and Slytherin for this young one..."
Harry snorted. "Torn between two opposite houses?"
"Slytherin!" The hat decided.
"Sohma, Yuki!"
The hat brushed a single silver hair on his head and yelled, "Hufflepuff!"
Of course, I didn't know what a single one of these were, but whatever.
Yuuzan proceeded into Hufflepuff.
Yamaken, along with Kuro, was sent on to Ravenclaw with Jellal.
Gray and Ciel sat at the table of the snake-crested, Slytherin.
Freed and I were sent to Gryffindor.
Then... Zeref's turn came.
"Odd... this boy doesn't seem to have a surname... simply Zeref, then!"
Zeref took a seat on the stool.
The hat jolted up and lost a few threads. "This... is the more power than I felt with Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin!"
Many around me looked shocked.
"This one's actions most certainly belong in Slytherin..."
Harry and a red-headed kid groaned.
"But his heart most definitely is one with Gryffindor. His mind houses that of Rowena Ravenclaw... and his ache for justice, peace, and loyalty in the world rightfully must be put in the arms of Helga Hufflepuff. I'm afraid I'm incapable of choosing where this one goes."
The people gasped.
"If I must, he fights for all. This one will be a student to all, and follower of none. He is in no house, but is a pupil of Hogwarts."
Zeref's blood-colored eyes were dark and merciless.
~-~-~
"Zeref, what the heck? What happened up there?"
He looked at the ground and laced his fingers together. "I'm afraid the answer isn't known to me."
Three kids walked up to us. It was Harry, the red-haired one from before, and a girl with hideous, bushy brown hair.
"What does that mean, actions belong in Slytherin? Tell me!"
Zeref was quiet.
"Oh, leave. You're bothering us."
"You guys should all be in your own houses! Erza, Silver, Freed! You should be with us in the dormitory. Not hanging around with these Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and.... Slytherin." He said 'Slytherin' with distaste and disgust.
"These all happen to be good friends of mine."
"Of course! And that's fine, with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. But those Slytherin are vile, distasteful people."
Gray leaned forward to me a kissed me straightly.
For some reason, it didn't annoy me in the slightest. Of course, it was completely just to set off Harry.
He walked away, frowning with displeasure and disgust.
I finally smiled a true smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?