Monday, April 13, 2015

MY Marukaite Chikyuu (boredom does strange things to a person...)

Hey, hey daddy, can I have some pocky?

Hey, hey meme.Hey, hey meme!

I can't forget the taste

Of that bubble tea we had before!

Draw a circle that's the Earth,

Draw a circle that's the Earth,

Draw a circle that's the Earth!

I'm Quicksilver!

Draw a circle there's the Earth,

Looking closely there's the Earth,

Or maybe it's the Earth?

I'm Quicksilver!

Ahh, a wonderful world can be seen with a paintbrush's stroke!

Now can we draw yet?

Quicksilver!

(Sara, please stop calling me dense, can I go now?)


Ahh, with just some boiling,

A recipe that will make you cry with joy!

(The cho-mein is great!)

The zipper of dreams is fully open!

Quicksilver!

Hey hey, mom can I have some pancit? (Filippino noodles)

While your at it dad, can you boil it?
Oi, oi, Pepe, I am at peace.
Yes, yes, Kai (is that for me?)
Here, here, dad, give me bubble tea
Hey, hey, mom, hey, hey, mom!
I can't forget the taste,
Of the pocky I ate before!

Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Lazy Quicksilver!(There I said it. Happy?)

Draw a circle, there's Earth!
Draw a circle, there's Earth!
Draw a circle, there's Earth!
I'm Quicksilver!

Ah, a dreamy world,
That can be seen with a swipe of a paintbrush,
Let's draw the best thing ever!
Quicksilver!

Ah, throughout the world,
Sleeps the recipe of happiness

Come on, let's go biking!
Hetalia!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?