Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Anime Interview, Part 1

This is an interview with my favorite Anime characters. Pictures of characters in this order: Norway, Romano, Netherlands, Lyon, Gray, Jellal, Kyoya, Tamaki, left-to right



~-~-~
Hetalia's Norway      Fairy Tail's Lyon V.    Ouran HSHC's Kyoya  
Hetalia's Romano    Fairy Tail's Gray F.     Ouran HSHC's Tamaki  
Hetalia's Nether       Fairy Tail's Jellal F. (AKA MYSTOGAN)      
Special Guest star: ERZA SCARLET  
Me, Prussia's Sword (When there is a group color (the color the anime c's are written in) that means all of them are talking.)


Oh my, I'm SO happy to see so many anime c's in one room! Jellal Fernandes?!

Yes?

You're my favorite C out of every anime I've ever watched, so it's only fair the first question is for you. Sorry, this is a touchy subject: how's the Erza thing going?

If I have to say something, I would say I still love her. I am not worthy of such a warrior. But I decline speaking to her. Oh, and I'm not getting married...

Excuse? I was looking forward to that...!

Well, your goal is an odd one, certainly.

OK... hey, rest of ya!

Yes?

...yeah?

Yes, lady?

Hey, so Hetalia? What were you doing before you came here?

I was with Iceland... talking.

Yeah, yeah, like talking's so interesting... I was out eatin' pizza with the gang.

I was pickling fish... and selling them...

;3 aw, Nether-kun, you're so sweet. Hey, host club gang? Question. Why are you all so... conceited?

...

I'll assume that's a touchy sub. So, my sweet little fairy tail characters?

Yes?

Hey, Fernandes, your comrades seem to be a little silent today. What's with them?

Oh, that's nothing... just a little fight we had earlier. And I object to your calling them my 'comrades'.

Forgive moi. Just an ounce-of-mistake, Jellal.

Of course.

FULLBUSTER! VASTIA!

Yes?

I think you should be listening, derps, not fighting...

Yes, I vote on your action of answering the questions...

...sheesh... I hate this guy... and you...

What a happy family. Only listening 'cause you know the 'Scarlet Monster'.

*glaring harshly* I strongly object to your action of calling my childhood friend, Erza, a monster. And I do swear, I can pain you much more than her re-equip abilities could ever dream of.

*g-gulp*

Wait a small second... you're Jellal Fernandes, aren't you? That guy who's alter-ego was mystogan?

Mystogan... I had so many restrictions! ...you are Gray Fullbuster, yes? 

*snort* And I'm Lyon Vastia. Hey, imbeciles, since we're done with the names, can we move on, please?

Sorry, Gray and Jellal... I'm with Vast Ego on this one.

#-_-# ...How I hate my last name...

...I think that weirdo Sherry or that idiot Juvia may have the same surname soon...

<_< ...you think so?

CAN I PLEASE ASK THE QUESTION NOW?

Yeah, sure.

You've taken up so much time of the interview... anyway, how are the, er, guilds?

Fairy Tail's doing decently... money shortages.

Lamia Scale's doing perfect. We have plenty of money.

Crime Sorciere... normal things.

What the heck is Crime Sorciere?

I wouldn't expect some pizza-eating mortal to know what Crime Sorciere is.

And I wouldn't expect some blue-haired tattooed dork.

Excuse me? If you're insulting my past--

Wait. Let me guess. You're one of those people who fret over their past and never let it go.

Forget the interview. I wanna see where this is going.

If you even can guess the first thing--

Um... someone died. A friend of yours.

I was possessed by a dark demon and started murdering my friends and started a life as a famed and dangerous criminal who also happens to be standing, ticked off, in a room while his magical abilities are at full charge.

I'm scared now.... Feliciano, help me!

I can take him.

 Why don't we all just sit and have tea?

*blasts Tamaki back with meteor magic* You should probably just shut up now.

-_- Hey, Ferndez-

Fernandes.

Fernandes. What would Erza say?

...

*leans over and whispers* Great idea.

Who the heck is Erza?

*tears trace down cheek* ...I'm not worthy of her...

Now I'm more confused than scared.

*very triple-voiced* BE SCARED. I CAN KILL YOU FASTER THAN YOU CAN BEGIN TO THINK YOUR LAST PRAYERS.

*running* AHHH! *comes back*

I'm signaling Erza. 
Erza- no, it's not- wait, what's your business with Romeo- oh, guild quest. Wait, why wasn't I invited? We're in the same team aren't-- oh, why did I signal you? Can you come over to the third portal fire meeting room? The restricted one? Oh, why why? Jellal's getting cranky. No, he's not possessed. Just ticked off. OK, signal off.

YOU SIGNALED ERZA?! WHY, YOU--

I'd like to see this Erza person. If you fell in love with her, she's bound to be decent.

...I'm not in love with her.

Didn't you say you were at the beginning of the interview?

Yes, but that was--

*Erza opens door*

*gack* E-Erza!

<3 <3 *d-drool* S-so this is the famed Erza... why, madam, you're beautiful...

Jellal?

...

Erza... hello...

May I interest you in some pizza?

May you shut up? Jellal, is that really... it IS! *runs over to hug him*

T-T ...why do I even try?

O-O *Surprised* Erza!


Tune in next time, guys... we need to get situated.

CONTINUED PART 2





  



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?