Thursday, May 21, 2015

Who is the Next Alice?

The Lyrics (skipping 'dream intro'):
  
Meiko:
The first Alice walked into the woods of Wonderland, bravely with a fearsome sword held tightly in her hand.
Slicing down whatever lay in  her unyielding wrath, leaving chaos in her wake by a red bloody path.
Then Alice strayed to far, lost within the woods, giving in to all her sins, locking her away for good.
Much like the gruesome path that marked her evil ways, still her life remains a mystery 'till this very day.

Kaito: 
Second Alice was a tame and tender gentle man, singing songs to all the folks who lived in Wonderland. 
Ever day he'd sing away to all the girls and boys, one by one he's spreading evil slowly with his voice.
Whenever he would sing, people gathered 'round, 'till madness took hold of him and shot him dead to the ground. 
Blood stained the roses a bright and somber red. Once loved and enjoyed by all, the man was left for dead.

Hatsune Miku:
The third Alice was a lovely girl from Wonderland, beautiful the girl was born into a life so grand. She charmed all the people to her every beck and call. Then she birthed a kingdom that would rise above them all. 
This Alice was then crowned, turned into a queen. 
Ruling all the people here, lost within a crazy dream. 
So afraid of death, the girl was mindless and warped. 
Once a gorgeous ruler, now she's just an ugly corpse.

Rin Kagamine:
Find the bright forest path, that's where the journey starts.

Len Kagamine:
A tea party with blue roses, that's where the forest parts.

Rin Kagamine:
The invite from the queen, it actually was...

Len Kagamine:
The trump card...

Rin and Len Kagamine:
The Ace of Hearts!
The fourth Alice was a pair of siblings who were twins. Straying into Wonderland is where their tale begins. Wandering across the world, they passed through many doors. 
Curious of this new place, they traveled and explored.

Rin Kagamine: 
The stubborn older sister...

Len Kagamine:
The clever younger brother...

Rin and Len Kagamine:
Were close to see the nature of the true Alice at hand...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA...!

Rin and Len Kagamine:
Both will never wake up from the dream that they had planned...
forever they'll wander hopelessly in Wonderland!

WHO IS THE NEXT ALICE?

I myself am rooting for Kaito. Go Shion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?