Saturday, June 6, 2015

Anime War!: Chapter 3

I think this'll be the last chapter they're in the Harry Potter world... it's taking a bit too long. We're not dragging along anyone this time.
~~-~
"That group is so weird." Ron muttered.
Zeref walked in and looked on the shelves for books.
"Especially that one." Hermione added, glancing at Zeref.
Zeref pulled a thick black book off of the shelf and flipped through it. I walked up to him and slid the book from his hands, starting to read.
Introduction to Darker Magics
By Tawn Alexander
Black magic is one of many kinds of magic, but the darkest. It should not be used regularly. Many spells like 'Avada Kedavra' can kill quickly, used by the darkest wizards and witches to maim, wound, and even kill. If using a dark spell-
I snapped the book shut. "Zeref, why on earth would you read this?"
He sighed. "If I use my own black magic, I may as well use this world's black magic."
Hermione had already walked up to Zeref. "Your own Black Magic? You're a dark wizard?"
"I suppose so, if that's what you call it here."
"You're so young. How can you possibly use black magic?"
"I'm 500 years old, thank you."
"As if." Harry growled.
Zeref didn't say anything and turned around, walking away. "I believe it's lunch. I hope to see you later." He walked off, his cloak falling behind him.
His cloak was longer than the rest, thick and velvety with a golden underside that gleamed when he moved.
~-~-~
We were outside in the grass, all of the houses.
Everyone was staring at either Jellal or Zeref.
Wherever Jellal walked, the grass turned bright gold and then was coated in frost.
Wherever Zeref walked, the grass instantly turned gray and withered to ash.
The trio was back in Zeref's face. "You destroy everything," Harry started. "That's horrible."
Zeref said nothing, but sighed.
Harry whipped out his wand and stuck it under Zeref's chin.
"Jellal, Freed, Erza, do something!"
Freed raised his hand. "Lock."
Purple text swirled around Harry and forced him to the ground, disappearing, but trapping Harry in an invisible box.
Harry banged at the air.
Hermione and Ron desperately attempted to get him out.
Hermione did a spell, and Harry came out of the box, unharmed.
"I... c-challenge y-you to a m-magic match!" Harry yelled at Zeref.
"I accept."
~-~-~
Zeref stood there unarmed, Harry with his wand and broom at his side.
"Black Enchantment." Zeref muttered. Harry dropped to the floor, unconscious.
Zeref walked away with a reddish-black look in his eyes.
~-~-~
"Um, Zeref-kun?"
"What?" He growled, staring at the wall.
"I'm sorry about Harry and them. They're awfully...."
"There's nothing wrong with them, they're fully correct."
"Zeref! Don't say things like that. You have a good heart, you're just letting your bad intentions control you. Rule your own self with the good side of your heart."
"I don't have a good side."
"What? You have a good side, that hat said so."
"My heart hasn't controlled me for well over 500 years. It's tucked away in the darkest parts of my soul, sealed in a lock none can break. It doesn't matter how much people say I'm innocent. I'm not, Silver, and you of all should know that. When you first met me, what did I do? I attacked you without an ounce of hesitation, I exploded towards you with the intention of causing you pain. How can you not acknowledge that?"
I had nothing to say. I was utterly speechless.
Then I realized something. "Zeref. You live on an island far away from Fiore. Why did you come here if you thought that your thoughts couldn't be changed?"
"That was a long time ago."
"Yeah, a whole total of two or three weeks! Whoa, how long!"
"SILVER! Re- ugh, I apologize for trying to reason with you. Would you please leave?"
"Um, sure..."
I sighed and left the room.
Gray instantly ran up to me. "Hey, hey, get this! There's another Slytherin named Draco, he totally ticked off Harry! Potter's running everywhere like a freak on steroids!" He laughed.
"Gray..."
"Oh. Sorry."
"Wait, is that what you came to tell me?"
"No, no! They have this thing called a Yule Ball coming up! I was wondering if you'd... want to go?"
"...sure?"
~-~-~
The next morning I woke up in my house, right in my bed.
My whole room was clean, I wasn't in the Hogwarts robes, and it felt like...
a dream?
Was it a dream?
"SILVER!"
Nope, it wasn't a dream, thank god.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?