Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Another, ANGRIER, Quick Note...



MAVIS X ZEREF WITH CONDITION?!
BIIIIIIIITCCCCCHHHHHH PLEASE!!! THEY'RE DAMN PERFECT TOGETHER.

Call me crazy, but I've always shipped Gray x Ultear. Weird ship, I know. But also... JUVIA DON'T KILL ME I'M SORRY. And seriously... who da fudge gave Juvia that marker?
My Biggest Fairy Tail ships (order):
1. Zeref x Mavis (made for each other!!!)
2. Jellal x Erza (They freaking grew up together. They kissed. They held hands. Jellal even said he loved her. How can you NOT ship them???)
3. Laxus x Mirajane  (My friends tell me it's SUCH a crack pairing, but it seriously isn't. More than a million people agree with me on this!)
4. Rogue x Me (I'm the biggest Rogue fangirl on the planet, I don't CARE for dem Cheney haters!!!)
5. Rogue x Kagura (LOL I think I invented this one... :P)
6. Sting x Yukino (Remember when Rogue, uh, made that compromising move on Yukino? And Sting punched him fifty feet into the air and into a lamp post? Every since then i've shipped them.)
7. Natsu x Lucy (The #1 most famous Fairy Tail ship... I used to hate it, because I shipped Lucy with Gray [call me crazzzzzy] but now... holy crap, they were made for each other.)
8. Gray x Ultear (IDK. I'm weird like that.)
9. Kamina x Cana (I KNOW WHAT YOU MAY BE THINKING: BUT Z.E., KAMINA IS FROM GURREN LAGANN!!! AND YOU'RE RIGHT. BUT I SHIP THEM SO HARD.)
10. Zero x Aquarius (ZERO IS NOT ONLY FROM VAMPIRE KNIGHT, BUT THIS IS PROBABLY THE WEIRDEST, MOST STUPID SHIP KNOW TO MANKIND!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?