Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Fairy Tail is Better than Harry Potter

Don't get me wrong, I love Harry Potter.
I just think Fairy Tail's better.
If you're wondering about Lucy and Pansy, it's because they're both useless, self-obsessed idiots.

1. Natsu Dragneel or Harry Potter
2. Gray Fullbuster or Ronald Weasley
3. Erza Scarlet or Hermione Granger
4. Happy or Crookshanks
5. Lucy Heartfilia or Pansy Parkinson
6. Sting Eucliffe or Draco Malfoy
7. Rogue Cheney or Vincent Crabbe
8. Zeref or Voldemort
9. Harry Potter or Fairy Tail
10. Fairy Tail's Plot or Harry Potter's Plot
~-~-~
  OR 


 OR 

 OR  

 OR  

 OR  


   OR  

  OR   


  OR   





OR


~-~-~


Fairy Tail
In order to save their friends and the whole world, the Fairy Tail Guild has to defeat the greatest Dark Wizard of all time who can kill people by touching them and his lived for over 500 years (and just so happens to be related to the main character by blood), a giant world-destroying demon, a possessed incredibly powerful insane wizard who has an entire team and a tower filled with insane magical energy, and a crazy double-crossing powerful lightning wizard. There are magical flying cats, unicorns, pegasi, parallel universes, super powerful hot guys, smart and strategic gorgeous girls, and wizards so powerful they can destroy the greatest wizards of all time by talking to them. 

Harry Potter
In order to save their friends and the whole magic world, Dumbledore's army has to defeat a team of retarded dark wizards and a dude who Sting or Rogue could probably beat in a few seconds. There are giant spiders (Fairy Tail has giant poisonous flying spiders), dragons (Fairy Tail dragon slayers like Natsu, Sting, Rogue, Wendy, Gajeel were raised by dragons) unicorns and pegasi (Fairy Tail has those too) and a giant powerful snake. (Yep, Fairy Tail has that.)
The wizards are so powerful they can die and come back to life. Well, one of them can. (a LOT of Fairy Tail characters have done that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?