Saturday, May 23, 2015

Jocks VS 1 Outcast: Day 1, Part 3

"I've walked around, broken... emotionally frozen... getting it on, getting it wrong... how do you love someone, without getting hurt, how do you love someone... without CRAWLING IN THE DIRT!" Zack sang playfully to Spencer. (Those lyrics are a link)
Spencer was still disappointed. But he jumped into the song. Spencer pretended to hate it, but he loved the song. "So far in, my, life, clouds have blocked the sun... how do you love, how do you love, someone? How do you love, how do you love, someone?"
Zack smiled and pushed Spencer off of the bench and jumped onto it, yelling at the top of his lungs. "I was always the chosen child, their biggest scandal I became, they told me I'd never survive-" Spencer jumped up and shoved Zack down. 
"BUT SURVIVAL'S MY MIDDLE NAME! I've walked around, hoping, just barely coping, getting it on, getting it wrong..."
"HOW DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE, WITHOUT GETTING HURT... HOW DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE... WITHOUT CRAWLING IN THE DIRT- Spencer, dude, what's up? You're not following me."
Spencer shrugged. "I seriously don't know if this is what I wanna do. I mean, I adore football. I can't just stop to sing stupid Ashley Tisdale songs."
Zack grinned. "#I'msooffended! Ashley Tisdale is not stupid!"
"Yeah, she's a retard. I'm not joking, Zack. I really love sports. I can't just give it up to sing."
Zack looked sad. "I'm really sorry, Spence. I ruined this for you."
"You didn't ruin it. You deleted half of my life."
Zack looked crestfallen. "I'm so sorry... I really didn't mean to..."
"You deleted the bad half." Spencer grinned at Zack.
Then Julia came up. Spencer groaned and walked off.
"Spencer? Hey, dude, what's up with you? Jules just walks up and you walk off?" Zack grabbed Spencer's shirt and pulled back so hard it ripped.
"AGH! ZACK, THIS SHIRT WAS FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS!" Spencer held the torn shirt in his hands as his fangirls started to crowd around him, most obviously looking at something...
Spencer yelled at everyone around him. "LEAVE! ALL OF YOU! ZACK, GOD, WHY DID I TELL YOU ANYTHING? IF YOU HADN'T COME INTO MY HOUSE THIS MORNING-"
"House? I never came to your house..."
"I DIDN'T SAY HOUSE!" Spencer roared. He ran off straight into the building, charging through a crowd of teachers.
~-~-~
"And Spencer won't be with us for another few days." The teacher concluded.
Aaron stood up with so much force his desk was knocked over. "WHY?!"
Caleb shoved Aaron down. "He ain't in the jocks anymore. It's not your business."
Mrs. E nodded. "It's fine. When Spencer ran through those teachers, unfortunately, something hit a vital part of his neck and it caused him to have incredibly faulted breathing problems. While he has that fixed, we'll get out our math notebooks and turn to the next blank page."
Everyone took out their math notebooks and started flipping, with one exception.
"HOW CAN YOU JUST SIT THERE WITH NOTEBOOKS WHILE SPENCER MIGHT DIE?!"
We all turned to Aaron. "Well, there isn't really anything we can do about it." 
"SO?! WHY WAS SPENCER RUNNING INTO TEACHERS ANYWAY?!"
Some of us sighed. Finally, Daniel spoke. "Zack. Julia. Zack and Julia. They pissed-"
"Daniel!" The teacher snapped.
"They annoyed Spence so much he sorta... snapped."
"What the fuck did they do?!"
Mrs. E walked up to Aaron. "Young man, office! You and I are having a little talk about language and peer respect."
"Shut UP, retard!" Aaron yelled into her face. "Dan! Answer!"
Daniel sighed. "Whatever... Julia didn't do anything. She just walked up to them and Spencer started getting all... madness. He tried running into the building but fell on the ground with that huge gash on his neck. Remember when Ian said he spilled Red Bull Cola all over the pavement yesterday? That's Spence's blood, not Cola."

Aaron froze. "OMFG. I tasted the blood of Spencer."
"What? You drank it from the ground?"
"I ALWAYS DO, YOU KNOW THAT, RETARD!"
"...but it didn't even look like Red Bull Cola."
"I'm a retard sometimes, too."
"Seriously, Aaron. There's nothing you can do to help Spence. I'm sorry."
"You're right. Guess I'll just wait..."
~-~-~
SORRY THIS CHAPTER ENDED SO SHORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?