When we were done with Leo we went to see a stallion. They played this game called pat-a-cake. You would lay your hand flat and he would rub his chin on your hand back and forth.
We saw some more houses that were going to be in Hollywood movies. One of them came up to the fence and tried to chew my shirt! I really liked going to see the horses and I hope I can do it again some time!
THIS IS THE BABY HORSE!
I really love horses! They are very specail to me. All animals are very speacail.
ReplyDeleteADRIEN
How Interesting!!!! I love horses, though I've never rode one. After reading you story i feel like I've ridden a horse, your details are so amazing. It must have been really awesome to see the Hollywood horses! Great Job!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSanjna
I love Horses! All animals are special to me too!
ReplyDeleteWolf
I am andrew i do not really like horses but i did go to my popas farm and he has a lot of horses and my sisters liked liked itso im good.
ReplyDelete