"What do you think you're doing?" a voice said. Johnathan turned around. There, behind him, was a very upset red pixie.
"You're sitting on my garden!" the pixie screeched.
"Oh, sorry," Johnathan said as he stood up. He felt a tug on his cheek. And another on his back. Before he knew it, he realized that he was being dragged backward by four pixies, each of a different color.
"TELEPRTATION TO THE BIRTHSTONE HIDEOUT, WE HAVE A PRISONER!!" the pixies shouted together. Great, I'm now a prisoner, what else is new. Johnathan thought as he was zipped down a vortex.
><><><><><><
"You'll never get the key to the Book of Lore, never!" Jewel said, bracing herself for a blast of icy cold wind. Jewel was in the Ice Queen's palace, being held hostage in the throne room. She was being tied to a 'No Escape' prisoner table.
"Jewel, my sweet, you can say that all you want but it won't make a difference. Now give. Me. THE KEY!!!" the Ice Queen screeched, and began reciting an evil spell;
"May my power come from you, I shall be in peril too. But if we work together, then I shall be in power forever." Jewel was surrounded by dark magic, and then she felt like she had lost her mind, because then she found herself laughing evily just like the Ice Queen.
"I will not let you down, m'lday," Jewel said, but now, she had become Ash.
><><><><><><
"And may I present, Princess Ruby, Princess Amethyst, Princess Emerald, and Princess Aquamarine!" said a pixie as four beautiful princesses came onto the gigantic pixie stage.
"Prisoners are not nessesary. You four, do your thing with the pixies so that I may talk with this young man," said a woman, coming on stage.
"Yes Miss Fairagonda," the four princesses said as Johnathan went backstage. The small room looked like it was made for two people, not four.
"Please, sit. Now tell me, why are you here?" asked Miss Fairagonda.
"I'm here because your stupid pixies brought me here. I was just on my way to rescue Jewel from the Ice Queen thank you."
"I apologize. Whenever they get mad, they take people prisoner. And you are going into grave trouble young man. And I will show you why..."
Fairagonda made a crystal ball rise. This is what he saw and heard inside;
""The time is almost here, my dear Ash. Together, we will open the Book of Lore and take over the universe," the Ice Queen was saying. Ash, aka Dark Jewel, smiled evily and nodded in approval.
"If we control the universe, we can make everyone on Kilumina either a slave or a minion m'lady," Ash said."
"No! Jewel!" Johnathan cried. He couldn't believe it. Jewel would never become evil, let alone try to take over the universe. How could she do this?
><><><><><><
Ash was standing with the Ice Queen while the Ice Queen was making an assembly;
"You may be dismissed. But before you leave men you must bow and ladies you must curtsy to the soon-to-be princess of Kilumina and second ruler of the universe." Ash smiled an evil smile.
"This will give us more power over the planet m'lady. And may I guess that you are going to adopt me?" Ash asked with an evil smirk.
"That was going to be my surprise for you once I had taken over the universe. But now that you've guessed it, I might as well sign the adoption contract when you're asleep tonight," the Ice Queen said in reply. Ash smiled like this was all part of the take over the universe plan. She had forgotten all about Johnathan and now she was focused on a member of the evil empire, Lord Darkart. When ever he passed, Ash smiled as she would like she was good, and Darkart would give her a black rose.
"This power will be ours if we get our word across Kilumina. These foolish Kiluminis will just accept an evil and will join the dark force. It will give us a major amount of power and will get us ahead in taking over the universe," Ash told the Ice Queen. The Ice Queen smiled at her soon-to-be daughter. Ash knew what was coming next.
"The guardians cannot afford to have a planet completely infested with evil. But since you are with me, they will never destroy the planet," the Ice Queen said while looking at her charts. The Ice Queen had been trying to plan a route to the center of the universe, where the Book of Lore was. But guardian wizards guarded it while the witches trained special fairies so that they would be next in line. Ash was so excited to begin their plot, if only she knew how.
"The guardians cannot afford to have a planet completely infested with evil. But since you are with me, they will never destroy the planet," the Ice Queen said while looking at her charts. The Ice Queen had been trying to plan a route to the center of the universe, where the Book of Lore was. But guardian wizards guarded it while the witches trained special fairies so that they would be next in line. Ash was so excited to begin their plot, if only she knew how.
><><><><><><
"Do not risk your life, young one. For you will need help," Miss Fairagonda said. She nodded towards four princesses, the ones he saw on the stage.
"You'll need our help if you're going to kill the Ice Queen. We will be near the energy field generators," the four princesses said before disappearing. Johnathan knew that he might need help, but he didn't know that the planet had an energy field around it.
"There is a specific order you must destroy the generators in. It is Ruby, Emerald, Aquamarine, then Amethyst. Do not fail us Johnathan, or you will fail the universe," Miss Fairagonda said before walking off, leaving Johnathan to pack up and go search for Princess Ruby the princess of rubies, Princess Emerald the princess of emeralds, Princess Aquamarine the princess of aquamarines, and Princess Amethyst the princess of amethysts. At least this will be an adventure, Johnathan thought as he packed. He wondered what state Jewel was in, and if she was ok.
I will return, for this is not the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?