Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Pokemon Champion Chapter 4: A+ goes Super Saiyan
"Plusle isn't a rare Pokemon, neither is Minun or Helioptile....the question is why they stole them..." Aril sobbed. After a few minutes Gavin snapped his fingers, smiling.
"AHAH! I heard of this before! Team Rocket steals Pokemon with rarity inside of them - not in the species rarity, but the power rarity. Plusle and Minun create an electrical power that can light a lightbulb when using all their might, and when joined with Sparky's power they can create a giant explosion of electricity! Therefore, Team Rocket finds A+, Minus and Sparky very powerful, despite their size! They haven't seen Lily yet either, so they never knew about her yet!" Gavin explained.
Aril jumped up from the log (causing Hunter to fall backwards) and ran up to Gavin, squeezing him as she felt the breath leaving him quickly. As she let go of him, Lily jumped up and down in happiness. Aril pumped her fist in the air while running towards the place Team Rocket ran.
__________________________________________________________
"Alright James, we reached our destination. Giovanni, I think you'll be pleased with this." The purple haired woman said, emptying the sack. Giovanni (the leader of Team Rocket) smiled as the small Pokemon stumbled out of the bag. A+ looked up and stood tall infront of Sparky and Minus. Giovanni laughed softly before standing up.
"Do not be brave, young one," The leader yelled. "I can burn you, freeze you, bury you or drown you. Infact, I can even throw you in a cage with millions of Garchomps."
A+ stayed the same while the others stood up a bit, becoming a bit more braver. Giovanni grunted and raised his hand, holding a remote. He pressed a big button and a giant door opened, revealing thousands of Garchomps.
A+ stepped back, revealing a bit of vulerability. One of the Garchomps roared and did an uppercut on Sparky. A+ gasped and reached for Sparky, but the same Garchomp bit her on the ear and she fell backwards. Giovanni smiled.
"Obey, and I won't tell them to rip you apart." He evily laughed. A+ grasped her ear, obviously in pain while she fell on her knees.
"A+....A...pl...." She teared up. All of a sudden, Aril burst through the door in rage with Gavin and Hunter.
"TAKE BACK MY SPARKYYYYYYY!!!!!" Hunter screamed. Giovanni jerked his head around, but before he could, an explosion burst behind him.
"A+, what are you..." Aril started saying before A+ exploded with anger.
A+ had an electric forcefeild around her. Her ears had grown longer and folded, her red cheeks had turned to 'X's and her body changed from faint yellow to light pink. Her eyes, instead of black dots were replaced with blue pupils and eyeshadow.
She raised her paw slightly and Giovanni was suddenly electricuted. Minus had turned around and hid behind the wounded Sparky. Team Rocket had been blown away by the explosion and was stuck on a giant tree outside.
Hunter ran to grab Sparky and hid him in his jacket like a blanket. Gavin tried to run to Minus, but Minus had already ran. Aril stayed still has she watched A+ beat millions of Garchomps up. After a few seconds, A+ turned to normal and collapsed.
Aril released Lily from the Pokeball. Lily, the Ralts, picked up A+ with her Physic powers, carrying her around until they reached home.
1 comment:
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?
i never knew you like pokemon. I find it rather annoying but it's still good.
ReplyDelete~ Silvie