I drown and get pranked.
After that he took us to our group. My group was doing the swimming station. Dudley's was doing the sword fighting one. After I was escorted to my group, I introduced myself and changed to go swimming. Half of the boys were teasing I was a bad swimmer. I just laughed and dove in the water. But instantly when I touched the water, I sank. I couldn't take control of my body. I was paralyzed. Plus I couldn't breathe! I sank hopelessly into the cold, shallow dark. Suddenly, I somebody pulled me up. It was to late for me. I passed out for the millionth time. When I woke up, Every body was looking at me( meaning my group only)lying on the muddy floor. They all kept staring at me till my group counselor, Mr. Shaw, shooed them away. He skin was like a cocoa bean. He had black Mohawk looking hair, wore glasses, had a black beard, and spoke in a French accent. Anyway, after he shooed them away, he asked what happened. I told him what happened. After that, he told me I should just go back to my cabin and rest till the campfire. I did what I was told. I was able to remember my cabin because of how old it looked. I was the only one there. Anyway I then dozed off. I had a nightmare about my mom getting boiled in the acid. Then the giant seemed to be looking at me said that I was next. I got so scared that I woke up in a heartbeat. I looked at the alarm clock, which I forgot to mention, and it was 7:35 ! I was supposed to be at the campfire! I raced out of my cot and tripped over a odd looking black shoe. Then I ran to the campfire. For some reason, it was still broad day-light. Everybody was giving me the odd looks as I passed them. plus when I got to the camp site, there was no one there. I looked back and saw everybody pointing and
(page 5)
laughing at me. I then looked down at what I was wearing and guess what. I was wearing a pink, Barbie pajama. Then somebody from the crowd said," Nice pajama you got there." He was one of the same guys who teased me about how I can't swim. His name was Peter and was the son of Ares. He was big and strong. He had a buzz cut and was white. He was missing a shoe. But the shoe he had on was the same shoe that was in my cabin. I marched over to him and questioned him about the pajama theft. He admitted he did do the pajama theft but after that he and everyone else left. I decided I'll get him back one day but for now, I've got to worry about getting back and changing. Don't ask me how he got them on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?