Thursday, December 19, 2013
The Hunter Adventures; Chapter 6: The Trip to the Unova Region
Hunter got a call on his pokegear.
"Hello?" Hunter asked.
"Hunter! I booked a flight to your Grandma Betty's house! Come home so we can start packing!" His Mom told.
"K.k," Hunter retorted.
He had forgotten it was almost Christmas.
Hunter called a taxi and rode home. He found his mom packing her suitcase with the help of Hunter's pet Lillipups, Daisy and Dallas.
Dallas licked Hunter's face with excitement to see him back home. Hunter pet her, and started packing.
"Shirts, Video games, Pants, socks, mittens, jackets, and a toothbrush." Hunter counted as he packed.
Hunter looked up at the Cayad Airport. Huge airplanes as big as ten snorlax.
Hunter boarded the plane, and reached in his bag for his DS, when the Flight Attendant spoke over the loudspeaker.
"Hello everyone, have a safe ride, blah blah blah blah blah."
She told everyone, at least that was what Hunter heard.
3 hours later, Hunter arrived in the Unova Region. He got in the taxi and drove to his Grandma's house.
"Hello, Hunter!" His Grandma said.
"Hi Grandma!" Hunter waved.
His mom and grandma started talking, so he went outside to explore.
"Hehe...a second friend to play with... Well, I'll name you Lily!" Hunter heard through the bushes.
"Second? Why not third?" Hunter said walking out of the bushes.
2 comments:
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?

You should put more pictures.
ReplyDelete-Esther
Yay! You read my comment!
ReplyDelete-Esther