<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Hatsune miku part 9
A midget jumped in the driver's seat. The Midget shoved Miku out of the seat and drove back to the museum. Hatsune Miku was still screaming. She punched the Midget over and over again until he blacked out. She drove back to her house. She grabbed the Midget's phone and found the contact for its mom. She called her and explained. The midgets mother understood. She said "Yep, That has always been a hobby of his.Okay, I'll come pick him up!" Then she heard "BLING, BLING, BLING!!! It was HER phone. About 1,000 texts appeared about her missed concerts.
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
She froze. "MY CONCERTS!!!" She text-ed back, "I'll b right there. Justa minute. She Fed Hatsune Miku Jr. Then left. She played her late night concert then went home. She grabbed her locket, then made sure the stuff was in it, then left. She drove to the place the robber was killed. She went back-stage. She made sure nobody else was in the building. She opened the locket. Purple air swiveled around it. She remembered all she went through for this. She said " I wish this robber never came!" Then the body dissapeared. "AHHHHH!" she screamed with joy. She could not belive it was over. She ran back to her Ferrari. She drove home. It was finnaly, over.
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
Labels:
Cats\Elle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?