Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Animagus Chronicles, Part 6


Lee was embarrassed he was just showing off his King Dragon stuff. "DI IMMORTALES!" she shrieked. "Sorry. I have a tendency of speaking in ancient Greek when nervous." She bowed and slowly walked away. She slowly turned and said, "Fine. I will do this for you." Lee didn't know if she was speaking to him or Xanthos. "OK." Lee said, but it came out as a soft growl. Lee shrank back into human form. Xanthos was faced away, staring down at the grass. "I will not come with you," She said coldly, "But I will help you." She handed him a small paper. It had pictures of wings. "How will this help?" Lee asked. "These are the wings of prophecy. Dark, light, fire, ice, lightning, and water. I have light. Father has dark. The sorceress has fire. Bliss has ice, lightning belongs to Darryn, and water is Lyre's. So... you have the wings of hidden. Over here." He skimmed over it and turned back to Selena "Hey how will I-" But she had vanished. Lee looked up and knew he couldn't do it alone. And something told him to go find Lyre first. Lee looked up in silver eyes. Then the Wings of Hidden appeared on him. 

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great story! Who is the author? I don't see a name under label...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Goins, I am trying to keep my identity secret! I can't tell. (I am anonymous person, I have been making random comments.)

      Delete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?