Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cute Animals

Shar-peis


Shar-peis are some of the cutest dogs. They are very wrinkly

Shar-pei puppies
and cute. They also have blue-black tounge. They have a curly tail. Their name came from an English name (shar-pei). The name in English translates to " sand skin ".  They can get up to the size of a regular sized dog.


Pugs


you can tell a pug from other animals because of it's flat face and it looking like a mini bulldog. They have big bug eyes and ears that look like a triangle. Pugs are a toy breed of dogs which means that they are the smallest breed of dogs. They are so small the adult dogs look like puppies!

Rag dogs
 
Rag dogs look like big mops with a face and a tail. They have very long hair drooping down the dog which is why they call them a rag dog. Their eyes are covered by their hair. Their hair looks like pieces of rope.
So you can see there are many cute dogs but there are also many more then I showed you. In the pictures below you can see many more cute dogs then I showed you. :)


5 comments:

  1. I like it. Very nice. Only thing i don't agree on is the rag dog. Never really like those.... -Anonymous Person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaah! Too adorable! Choking.......(not really :p )

    -Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs and these are some adorable ones! Do the Shar-Peis have skin issues because of all the extra skin? I always wonder about the maintenance level of certain breeds of dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that story, I like the shar-peis the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda like the rag dogs the best, then the shar-peis, then the pugs.
    joseph

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?