WORLD IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From U.S to Japan, Hatsune Miku has had World Tours EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!
Hatsune Miku was just getting ready for her next show when a suprise visitor came in....
A robber!!! The robber held a gun right to her head when a guard came in. He yelled STOP but that didn't stop the robber. He pulled the trigger right when Hatsune Miku did a back hand spring.
She busted out in to karate. She fought until the robber hit the floor. She grabed the gun in the robbers hand and shot him just in time. She fixed her hair, did her make-up and ran on stage. After her concert, one of the fans came backstage and she said,"I heard a gun-shot. I got scared and did not know what to do." Hatsune Miku told her about what happend. The girl understood and went home.
The next day, Hatsune Miku was sick to her stomach. She could not stop thinking about what happend last night. She burst out in tears and cried "why did I do that!!! I can't understand!!!"
She was talking to her cat, Miku Jr. The little girl's voice was spinning in her head. She got up and said "Thats not gonna stop me!"
Glad to see you got the video embedded! This is such a cool idea for a story and I love that you are incorporating established characters. Fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDelete~Elle
Hatsune Miku is pretty cool, but some parts don't exactly make sense... whatever, still like it though. -Sara P.S., Awesome plot.
ReplyDelete