Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lost-Part One

I lay face down in the sand. My clothes were wet and soggy from the water that washed over me. I finally look up at the strange island that I stood on. I didn't know who I was or how I got here. All I knew was that I was not on Earth. The plants that surrounded me were a dark shade of purple  and the water was grey as the sky. It was getting dark and I needed to find shelter. I slowly limped to the rather purple forest and went into the dark path that had been formed by some animal or person. Suddenly I heard rustling behind the bushes. I ran behind the trees and peered towards the rustling bushes.

 A teenage girl walked out but she was not normal. She had blue skin and looked like Avatar from the movie. "Anyone there"? She called. I didn't know if I should say something but she didn't look harmful or anything. So I said " H h h hello". The girl looked at my direction as I came out. "Who are you "? She said nervously. "I don't know but I won't hurt you"! I said confidently. "Alright well your not from here are you"? "No I don't think so". "How'd you get here"? "I'm sorry but I don't remember anything". "You promise you won't hurt me or my  or my family"? "I promise". "Okay follow me to my village". I walked slowly my leg was hurting really badly. "Sorry to ask but do you have any medical or first aid stuff"? I said embarrassingly. "Yeah of course"! She said smoothly. We finally got to the village and I was limping badly.

 All of a sudden the Avatar people as I call them surrounded me and they were in a tight circle. "NO don't hurt him he's my friend that I he found by the beach"! "He might  dangerous you never know Tara"! It looked like the captain who was talking. "Daddy I promise you that he won't hurt us he even said so at the beach"! "Fine Tara but I'm watching him"! The captain said. "Hey can I call you Jack". She said excitedly to me."Sure I don't mind"."Awesome"! She shouted me ."Oh I almost forgot about your injury here let me take you to the first aid tent" "Thanks". I said as I felt relieved.

1 comment:

  1. Intusting stoy I liked how you used deatal.


    Harry Potter\Andrew

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?