Sunday, January 26, 2014
Lost-Part Two
"What are your people called"? I said starting to get sleepy."They're called Anamorfs. Tara said. "What are Anamorfs"? I said curiously. "They are people who can turn into anything they want to disguise themselves". Her voice was starting to fade and I was going away from this strange land....Jack! Jack! Wake up! My eyes slowly opened and I saw Tara's beautiful face staring in my eyes. "Your foot is fixed"! She said excitedly. "Really"! I said more happily than ever. I looked down and my leg was covered in white liquid. "What the heck is this stuff"!? I said disgustingly. "Don't worry it's just a type of medicine that will fix your broken leg"! She said calmly. "Oh okay I thought it was some kind of poison or something". I said so thankful that I wasn't going to die.Tara's beautiful brown hair was so pretty that it calmed me down in an instant."So I can walk right"? "Yeah of course you can". I got up and and tried to stand and it didn't hurt! "Um Tara can I talk to you in private"? I said nervously. "Sure". She said confused. We went into an empty tent and she stood there waiting for me to say something. "Okay here it goes I like you a lot"! I blasted out of my mouth. Tara just stood there staring at me surprisingly. "Really"? Tara said weirdly. "Yeah I've liked you since I met you at the beach". I said embarrassingly. All of a sudden we got closer and closer and are lips touched together. As you can see we kissed for a long period of time.
"TARA"!! Her dad called from the village. Tara turned around and said "Let's go". So we walked out holding hands and found her dad waiting for her. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS HOLDING HANDS"!!!!!!! Her dad Coin said angrily. "We like each other"! Tara said madly. I stood there blankly listening to the angry conversation. "You know we can't trust him he's a human"! "So it doesn't mean that he's really bad"! "I don't want to continue this argument so I"ll just let it past because I'm really tired"! "Thank you for letting us be together daddy". I'm not gonna say anything I'm going to bed". "Goodnight Mr.Coin". I said so glad that this was over.
He stomped off to his tent while me and Tara walked away to bed too. "Come on I'll show you where we're sleeping now that were kinda together. "Okay". I yawned tiredly. I could tell that it was really late even though I couldn't tell the time. We walked into a tent and fell asleep at the same time.
2 comments:
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?
I am having fun seeing where this story is going. I love the tension between Tara and her dad.
ReplyDeleteI like the story, it is very weird and exiting. I like the idea of people that are blue and I am craving the next part. Joseph
ReplyDelete