Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Swap Force

         Swap Force Teleportation Part:01$$

"It's not like I'm gonna wake up and find myself in Swap Force!", said Ray as he was going to bed.

Little did he know that there was a genie under his pillow, an evil genie, who thought, "If he said that then I will make it come true!"

Ray rubbed his eyes as he saw a giant's chest with the blue outlining of Tree Rex's face.  Then Ray realized what had happened.  He was teleported into Skylander's Swap Force!  Suddenly, he realized what he had to do.  It was simple, all he had to do was defeat Kaos' flying fortress, evil Robokaos, and Super Evil Kaos.  "Piece of Cake", Ray thought.

Soon, when he saw Kaos' flying fortress and realized he didn't have Spiro's adventure, skylander's giants, or skylander's swap force powers!  When he saw the enemies, for some strange reason, he pretended he had tentacles, a bubble blaster and a sword and he said, "Eight legs and no pegs!".

Suddenly, Ray turned into Wash buckler.   Wash buckler is a blue squid with hands like a human, a silver and gold bubble blaster in one hand, and a sword in the other hand. 


PS- when Wash buckler's bubble blaster is fully upgraded it is like a golden bubble blaster with a silver spike-like feature at the end of the bubble blaster.

When Ray pulled the trigger of the bubble blaster quickly aiming the bubble blaster at an enemy called cold spear Cyclopse the Cyclopes was trapped in a bubble with increased damaged piranhas biting the cyclopse.

$$COMING  SOON$$
 Swap Fores  Part:2 $$

      

3 comments:

  1. I am loving this story about Ray and his adventures in Swap Force! I think you are going to have a lot of fun creating adventures for Ray to go on. I love the embedded picture- it really helped me to understand what the character looked like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one question. Why did your character say "it's not like i'm going to wake up in skylander swap force,"? Other than that, it was a great story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You find out in part 3$$!
      Raymond k.

      Delete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?