Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kacy's horrible dream Part 2

"Umm...,so mom I might have been very hungry and I might have fell asleep in the kitchen and ummm...I might have had a dream about Elsa, Anna , Kristoff, and Olaf," said Kacy. What!," said Kacy's mom. "Ummm...I said might mom," said Kacy. Kacy and her mom were
at the dining table eating chocolate chip pancakes with extra syrup on the top while Kacy was trying to make up a excuse that was true and not true at the same time. She didn't want her mom to freak out just like she did herself. "Hello Kacy are you there?," asked Kacy's mom. "Oh yeah mom I was just thinking about something.""Thinking about what?" "Nothing," answered Kacy. "Well sweetie
you still need an explanation to tell what happened through the night," said Kacy's mom."But nothing happened through the night. I think it was just a scary dream about Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf. "Ohh fine!," said Kacy's mom I beileive you,but I'm still going to watch over you when you sleep and wherever you go. "Mom you don't have to do that . I'm pretty sure it was just a dream."
Just then at the window some frost appeared and it spelled"we'll be back" and Olaf's face appeared at the window.....Ahhhhhhhhh!
To Be Continued........Olaf the Snowman                                            
                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. This is like a mix of fanasty and horror. I really like the cliffhanger in the end!

    -- Alysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Mathew i think you added good detail to your book, and hopefully you make a new one you really hooked me

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?