Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Kacy's horrible dream

Kacy quietly shut her door and headed for the kitchen.  She had fell asleep before dinner and she was starving in the middle of the night. Kacy tiptoed down the hall because she didn't want to wake up her parents or her little brother,Sawyer. Kacy got a banana and went to get a cup of water when she heard a
very loud "Clang!"She was frightened. Kacy thought it was just a street cat jumping into the dumpster,
but then there was a louder "Clang!"Kacy froze.Then out of nowhere Olaf the snowman came out.
Kacy screamed loudly. She was really creeped out. Just then Anna,Elsa,and Kristoff came out of the back door. Kacy screamed."Ahhhh!!""Calm down! Calm down!,"said Anna."Don't freak out," said Elsa. Kacy didn't answer."Ummm...You look kind of pale,"said Anna. Kacy still didn't answer."Are you okay?,"said
Kristoff. Just then there was the loud "Clang!" again. Then everyone looked out the front door including
Kacy. There was a strange man banging a piece of metal with a hammer. Everyone froze. Elsa was the only one who was not freaked out, so she covered the front door with ice and snow with her ice  powers. The man was not scared of Elsa's  ice powers. Just then three other men came to the door and all the four men started to try to get the ice and snow off the door,but Kacy was not at all paying attention to the four men.
She was listening to the weird "Clang!"again and again. Everyone else exept Kacy was focused on the four men. Just then Olaf just randomly started singing Let It Go.Then Elsa started singing" Love Is An Open Door."Everything was chaotic and crazy right then. Kacy suddenly started to sing "Do You Want to Build a
Snowman." Kristoff also started to sing" For the First Time In Forever". Next Anna started singing" In
  Summer".Then Kacy suddenly started yelling,"I'm Hungry! I'm Hungry!"Everyone stopped everything they were doing and they stared at Kacy. Just  then they all heard a car engine. Then the four men ran quickly to the car and drove away. Everyone in Kacy's house was confused of why the four men came to Kacy's house and why all of a sudden Olof sang Let It Go, Elsa started singing Love Is an Open Door, Kristoff sang For the First Time In Forever, and Anna sang In Summer. Everything was chaotic and crazy. Then Kacy
was suddenly in her kitchen again. She was wondering where Elsa , Anna , Kristoff, and Olaf would
have gone. Then her mom came down and asked Kacy ," Were you here all night long sweetie?"
"I don't know mom,I think so." "Well if you are here right now I'm pretty sure you slept here,but how
was your sleep?""Oh mom I had this crazy dream about Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf."Ok," said
Kacy's mom."Lets eat some breakfast first and you, missy have to have an explanation."



                                                         


                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. I really like the part where all the characters start singing random songs from Frozen! It's so sudden... The end of the story of part 1 is a good ending.
    -- Alysa

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?