I yelled, "Asta la vista Herobrine! DiviƩrtete en el mundo Abisal!" Which means " So long Herobrine! Have fun in the Nether World!" I learned that in Spanish class at school. It was one of my selectives. I jumped through the portal. Purple swirls surrounded me. I landed on the ground with my brother patiently waiting for me. " Time to find Notch." I said as I brushed dirt off of me. " But where does Notch live?" My brother asked. " If I remember, follow the trail of apples. They will be different from the regular apples." "Okay.", my brother said uncertainly.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Minetrapped! Chapter 11: Escaped...?
I yelled, "Asta la vista Herobrine! DiviƩrtete en el mundo Abisal!" Which means " So long Herobrine! Have fun in the Nether World!" I learned that in Spanish class at school. It was one of my selectives. I jumped through the portal. Purple swirls surrounded me. I landed on the ground with my brother patiently waiting for me. " Time to find Notch." I said as I brushed dirt off of me. " But where does Notch live?" My brother asked. " If I remember, follow the trail of apples. They will be different from the regular apples." "Okay.", my brother said uncertainly.
4 comments:
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?
i like the scratchout
ReplyDeleteI like the way you used the scratch-out
ReplyDeleteUh... 'Mientras Herobrine!' Means 'While Herobrine!' in English... may want to have a language check there...It should be Tanto Tiempo, Herobrine! Or, Asta Le Vista, Herobrine! Other than that, I like it. (Especially the scratch-out.)
ReplyDeleteIt does? Well, I used Google Translate for that.. So I'll change it. Well, I believe the whole sentence that was in Spanish meant: So long Herobrine! Have fun in the Netherworld! or something like that. I'll change it soon.
Delete-- Lisa