Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Movie Reviews:Frozen

MOVIE REVIEWS: FROZEN


 Frozen is an exiting adventure about Elsa, the snow queen, and Anna, the princess sister. Elsa learns she has snow powers when she is just a little girl. When Anna is born she and Anna have fun until one night Anna wants to go build a snowman in their big room. As they are having fun, Elsa Strikes Anna in the head with an ice blast. Anna is knocked out and brought to trolls by her (Royal) family  to save her. Anna forgets Elsa has powers and that's the way it stays for many, many years. Anna never gets to see Elsa. When Anna and Elsa are in their 20's, their parents take a trip. They go on a ship and a storm comes and sinks the ship. On coronation day, the gates open to their castle. Anna soon falls in love with a guy named "Hans" and they get engaged. Elsa gets so mad she loses her screws. Her glove comes off and she accidentally makes an ice circle around her. (Picture at top.)

SEE MORE COMING SOON!



5 comments:

  1. I really like your movie review. If I hadn't watched it already I would have wanted to watch it.
    -Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see this movie. Everyone is raving about it and says the music is fantastic :) Mrs.Goins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the movie review! But it kind of seems a bit too focused on one moment. I think that you shouldn't give out the ending, but tell more about Frozen. Don't like tell ONLY about the coronation, but about how like, what happens to Arrendale and all that. ( Just a couple of thoughts.)

    -- Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should make some more of these. Addie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would suggest making your stories longer.

    ~Kasey~

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?