Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Paranoid Part 2

      My heart was pounding I was trying to focus but this would never leave my mind now that it had been inserted.We had so many questions to ask I was scared to death.The only other thing that I could think of was in about an hour we were leaving for swim practice.Finally homework was over I had finished all the homework now it was time to get ready for swim.Which also meant closer to time to leave which was really scary I begged to not go and nothing I still went I was still scared nothing changed.I did not want to leave the room my mom was in after she forced me to get in the shower my brother runs in my room and says"Guess what mom just read the robber has not been caught."I think I screamed I felt a tickle from a tear rolling down my cheek I felt as if someone was in my house. Then my parents sent my brother to take a bath you could tell he was scared to death he stood for like 20 minutes finally he was in and out.We would not go to bed because our bedrooms were upstairs so we slept together.The next morning we were all still there and we were all still living so in the end we were all fine!!

3 comments:

  1. Your story really has feelings it even made me scared - Celina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been so scary! I loved how you built up the fear by describing your feelings :)
    Mrs.Goins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reagan, don't worry, your Mommy and Daddy know how to protect you and Landon from robbers. And if they want help, I'll come and bring Jackson! Great writing!
    Love you,
    Laney

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?