Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Paranoid

   When I walked in the door to my house  at around 3:20 my mom's phone suddenly rang and it was our friend Mrs.Ramie we had seen her 5 minutes ago.By mom's reaction we could tell this was important this was no regular phone call.She rushed to our alarm and was quick to set the alarm then walked calmly back to the computer where she had been before the news. Then she said"We are now at our house with the alarm set."I was very thankful that Mrs.Ramie called and I was thankful that Mrs.Ramie's mom lived around the corner and that's where she was a lot.We are so lucky her mom found out.

   Turns out that a robber had been called in South Shore somewhere as my mom told my brother Landon and I the first thing that pops in my head is that my mom was about to leave me at home and go to the store. I said"You're NOT leaving me here by my self."Her response was"No way we're not leaving at all."My mom felt the need to remind us that South Shore is huge,and he was reported on a road near the woods area that you can use to go from Mossman to Hyde. Mrs.Ramie had said "A man came home to a man dressed in all black in his house.He called the police immediately.
                           Later the update was the police were still on the hunt for the mysterious man in black. My mom said he's probally hiding in the woods somewhere.Do you think I could even focus on homework all I know was that any second now my house could be robbed.                                                                                                                                                                                                           .                         

3 comments:

  1. Awesome story! Keep writing!

    - Adria

    ReplyDelete
  2. great writing! - Celina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kinda lost me in the middle but otherwise, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?