The Fire Palace
Chapter 2
"Good day all of Trigon! Welcome to the opening of the gates! The princess is soon to come!" Max introduced the princess. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. The princess was the same age as I.Then all of a sudden I remembered this part of my dream and then it started. As soon as she was starting to speak someone in the crowd shouted "Witch!" Then another and another and another. She finally blew her top.
Her eyes turned red, her hands caught fire and she shot it at a flag on top of the castle which did the same as her hands did.
Intresting. I can't wait where the story leads! =] Charlette M.
ReplyDeleteI like your taste in writing it keeps me on the edge of my seat!!!Reagan
ReplyDeletewow!can't wait until the next one! -speedy gonzales
ReplyDeleteI like your story and I can't wait to read what will happen next!
ReplyDelete-Bliss
in the first one the picture was different,it confuses me. -speedy gonzales
ReplyDelete