Snow tapped on the glass and smiled. She saw pure-white snow outside and a small fox. "Breakfast!" Her Mom was calling her from downstairs. She jumped off her windowsill and ran out of her bedroom. She darted down the carpeted stairs and could smell something wonderful over the burner. Her mom smiled at her. Snow walked over and looked at what her mom had cooked. She saw perfectly cooked fried eggs. "Mum?" "Yes, Snow?" "How did you do that? You have only been up 5 minutes." "I'm a great cook." Snow grinned. She took her plate to the large redwood table and started eating. She felt a chill sweep over the house. She looked around, but every door was closed and the windows were locked. She felt like she was being watched. She quickly finished the fried eggs and went to her room. She started writing, and then she heard a shriek. Snow jumped up. That was her
Mom's voice! She ran down the stairs. Snow looked everywhere, but didn't find a trace of her mom. Snow collapsed. When she woke up, she wasn't in her house anymore. She was at a train station. Wait... did that sign say... 9 3/4? That's impossible! There was no 9 3/4! A boy from the train stuck his head out of the window. "Y'need to get on the train! We're going to Hogwarts soon."
Hogwarts? Snow thought,
UH..... She ran into the train and looked around for a seat. A boy saw her and said, "Over here! You can sit here!" He had a sharp tone and his hair was sleek and white. He had super-pale skin. She went to that compartment and sat down. "Who're you?" Snow asked. The boy looked at her, shocked. "W-Why... you don't know who I am? I'm Scorpius Malfoy! Who're you?" "Me? I'm Snow... Snow Chang." "What house do you want to be in?" Snow was puzzled. "House?" "Wow, you really DON'T know anything, huh? Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and
Gryffindor." He said Gryffindor with such disgust, Snow could tell he hated it. "Um, Ah," Snow had to think fast. What were these? "I want to be in- in um, Slytherin?" The boy perked up from his dead expression. "Slytherin? So do I! So, you're a pureblood? Dad says only make friends with purebloods." Pureblood? Wait... her Mom mentioned purebloods last year... "Yeah. I'm a pureblood." She responded with confidence. "Great! I'm too. Slytherin only takes the Smart and Purebloods, Dumb Gryffindor takes heroes, Ravenclaw takes Smart people and Hufflepuff is boring nobody people."
Wow, this guy is rude! Snow thought,
But I should play along. "Wow, that's SO true! I, um, agree!" Scorpius smiled. "Nice to find someone who agrees with me. Unlike that Albus Potter." "Uh, Albus Potter?" "Son of Harry Potter...? You know..." "Doesn't ring a bell." Snow said. Scorpius looked up. "Well, we're here." Snow stood up.
Ok. She thought.
So far, so good. I shouldn't mess this up. I'll pretend to hate this Al- whatever guy. Whoever he is. Scorpius groaned. "That's Albus Potter." Snow looked towards where Scorpius was pointing. A boy her height was standing there with a pretty brunette and a girl with bright red hair. He had green eyes and looked overconfident. He had a treacle tart in his hand and iced lemonade in the other. A boy was chatting with Albus, he looked just like him but with blue eyes and a foot taller. Snow could tell why Scorpius hated him. He looked like a 'popular heroic kid' Snow hated him too. Scorpius tapped her on the shoulder and told her to enter the building. (More like castle!) She walked in the metal doors and saw a huge hall with long, wooden tables. She saw a man with a wispy black beard and stern blue eyes. Snow didn't want to go near him. She swereved around him. But when she turned the corner, The man was looking her in the eye with an angry look on his face.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is a little confusing... what happened to her mum? Was she under imperius? IDK.. anyway, edit it it a little so it makes sense. I loved the story. Maybe get her to be married to Draco if you want to. Oh, i thought she already knew she was a wizard, like Albus did. And who was that guy with a wispy beard?
ReplyDeleteBTW, later on in my story i'm going to make someone do Avada Kedavra on Naomi, but they do it poorly so she survives, so make one part in your story where Snow hears of that and then she is happy, sad, whatevser.
I loved the story!
And plus, might wanna edit it, explain that part about how her mum.
Yeah. The mum part is SUPPOSED to be confusing. Snow finds out what happened last chapter. Are you Jojo?
Delete