Wednesday, February 5, 2014
The Tale of the Flying Pig Part Two
Then The Big Bad Pig flew to Pig's house, he
knocked on the door, "hello?" he asked. He knocked on the door again and again.
Finally Pig answered the door, "geesh, be patient," he answered annoyed. When he
saw the The Big Bad Pig at his door he squeal, slammed the door in The Big Bad
Pig's face, and locked the door. "Pig, please listen to me, I've turned good
now." Not buying it, Pig answered the door anyways. "H..Hi," Pig stammered
obviously nervous. Then Pig thought, maybe he has turned good after all. So he
invited The Big Bad Pig inside. "So I've decided that you can be my assistant
after all," said Pig,"you may stay here for as long as you like and leave
whenever you want." That night The Big Bad Pig stayed and accidentally said his
plan out loud. Luckily that night, Mouse was looking for anything to eat near
Pig's house. Mouse decided to let Pig know about The Big Bad Pig's plan. The
next morning...... "That ugly git! The mayor won't even care if I'm dead because
he just wants to have the best museam in the world!"
Labels:
Celina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?