Wednesday, April 9, 2014

About the Author: Lisa

                                                                     Cartoonized by Cartoonize.net
Alysa is her real name, and writing is her game! (Except writing any form of nonfiction. Unless it is somehow, EXTREMELY interesting to her, which is VERY unlikely.) Lisa was born and lives in Houston, Texas. She is the author of “Minetrapped!", "The Four Elements", "After Whatever After", and has made short horror or mystery stories based off of pictures of The Mysteries Of Harris Burdick by Chris Van Allsberg. She likes to write fantasy stories and sometimes puts a modern twist inside of it, and has a taken a  liking in making mystery and horror stories, which are based on her posts, and likes Roman and Greek myths. She is also in partnership with Sara as the authors of “Through the Eyes of the Houses of Hogwarts” series and has made a couple of Glogsters with her. If not writing, you can find her, if you climb high enough, reading under a pile of books reading the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson series,with many more.(Those were the main ones.) You can also find her playing an extremely difficult piano piece or depending on her mood at the moment, playing whatever she wants. If she is not doing either of those, you can find her in a corner drawing doodles or daydreaming what would happen if she could be admitted into Hogwarts or be a demigod. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?