September 2nd, 2017
Dear Diary,
Scorpius was acting so blinkered in potions today. While Scorpius was sneering with satisfaction, I was making the best potion of all. You should have seen his face when Prof. Halek was congratulating me.
By the way, Mother sent me a letter. Read it down below.
Dear Rose, how is your first days at Hogwarts? The Malfoy boy bothering you already? I hope not. Little Scorpius and you are going to be just like Draco and your father, I bet. I sent you Honeyduke's chocolate. Hope you have a good first year, see you at Christmas.
Love from, Mum
I pasted a picture of what the Honeyduke's chocolate looks like.
I am eating the chocolate right now, so there are chocolate marks.
That's enough for today, or else I'll drop more chocolate. Just one more bite... Oops.
Love, Ro se. ( Mmm!)
I love the creativity of this post and how you became a character from the book. Also- I LOVE chocolate ;)
ReplyDeleteMrs.Goins