The Fire Palace
Chapter 3
Everyone ran for their lives screaming in terror. Someone cursed at the princes as they ran, only making her angrier. While everyone ran, I tried to get to her. Everyone who ran past me tried to pull me with them though, and some of the shouted "Are you crazy?", but I didn't listen.
All I could think about was getting to her. I needed to. I wouldn't stop 'till I did.
Finally, I made it to her. I started to talk to her. "Princess! What are you doing this for? Don't be scared. Please st-" She shot flaming balls at me, but stopped a soon as she saw my face.
I can't wait to see what happens next... The end of the chapter really left the reader wanting to know "Oh what's the next part Oh what's the next part?" The series is reery good (btw reery means really) Charlette M
ReplyDelete