Wednesday, April 9, 2014

captain tory and his ledgend part 2

Little joey was walking down the street by himself and saw captain Tory. Joeys heart froze. So did captain Tory's. Little joey still remembered the rumors even though he did not believe them. Captain Tory was surprised that little joey did not throw rocks at him, even though he was still scared he reached his hand out. It took a while to shake until little joey reached his hand out. Little joey had a feeling that somebody was watching so he stopped shaking and said goodbye and left. There stood a women on her porch that was actually a newspaper reporter on the city's most read newspaper.

2 days later:

Today's Newspaper Reads:



Friends With Captain Tory?

April 13th Katy Maggy saw a boy shaking hands with Captain Tory! The boy had blond hair, blue eyes, and little. If you can find him please come to the church at 10:00 for the trial!


back to story

Little joey was scared. He knew if he went outside he would be caught. So he said that he was sick. One day while dinner was being cooked joeys father was reading the news paper joey was playing with a balloon covered with fabric so it wouldn't pop. boing boing boing, the ball went. "Hey Karen", joeys dad went. "What?" "the news paper says-" joeys heart froze. "that there was a boy with blond hair and blue eyes that was shaking captain Tory's hand! "that's funny", my mom said. Joey was talking about why captain Tory was teased so much." We need to have to have a talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?