Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hetalians: Chapter 5

The rest of the meeting was almost pointless. (America gave out ice-cream, LOL, it was amazing.)
~
Japan sprinkled salt over the fish he was cooking. "I'll be going soon. Over seas. What would pirates say? Raise your sword and say anchors aweigh? Yes, I think that's it."
Germany grumbled to himself.
"Germany, I'm well aware you want to decapitate Honduras." I said, chopping onions for the fish.
Germany's eyes fired. "That kid.... trying to make me look like an idiot."
"So he has a temper! So what?"  I dumped the onions into the pan. Japan yelped and turned down the heat.
"So, he makes me look like an idiot!"
I tucked my hair behind my ear. "Germany--"
The doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I walked to the door and opened it.
Prussia, Hungary, and Denmark burst in. Hungary was holding one pistol in each hand. Denmark was holding a morningstar. (Don't know what that is? It's those giant spiky metal balls connected to a chain on a stick.) Prussia had his crystal sword. (All images on left or right.)
Prussia and Denmark ran into the main room. Hungary slammed the door closed and locked it.
Denmark ran to Germany and slapped his shoulder.
"AGH!" Germany unhooked his machine gun and pointed it into his face.
"LORD OF DANES! PUT GUN DOWN, GERMANY!"
"Denmark?"
"YES, FOOL!"
Germany hooked the gun back onto his back. "I would have noticed you if you had your axe, idiot."
"Blade cracked half."
Germany shook his head. "Blade cracked in half. The language of this area is english, Denmark."
"What happens from Japanese and Danish?"
"Spoken in different areas."
Denmark muttered to himself.
"Get to the point, Denmark. You suddenly burst into our house? Why?"
He thought about it. "Um, Prussia and Hungary said something about them being here."
Germany instantly stood up. "SERBIA! You have a weapon? Japan, grab your katana! And Italy.... take your flintlock."
I dropped my knife. "Italy has a flintlock?"
Germany nodded. "Spain gave it to him. Complete waste, I say. The boy can't even use it correctly. But he carries it everywhere for safety, fully loaded. It's in his back pocket, right now."
"What would be 'them'?"
Germany unhooked his gun. "The anti-countries."
~
Note to those who don't watch Hetalia or Hetalians who don't know who the anti-countries are:       anti-countries are very rarely mentioned, and it took me a few days to find the info online. They are spoken in TBW on one episode, saying anti-countries were their very worst enemy. I thought it would be interesting to use them.
~
"What're the anti-countries?" I asked him.
"I have no idea. Bet my only bullet they're bad, though."
I nodded, not questioning the one-bullet thing. "Uh, do you know anyone who can use a flintlock?"
Germany snarled. "One."
"Why'd you get all..... angry?"
Germany shook his head. "Nothing... South Italy."
"South Italy?" I looked at Italy.
"No. Our Italy is North Italy."
I thought about it. "So does Italy have a brother or something?"
"Yes! His brother is that bas***d, South Italy."
Italy perked up. "Romano?"
"Who's Romano?"
"My big brother! Is he here?"
Germany growled and shoved Italy back into his seat. "NO! If he was, he'd have a bullet in the head."
"Can't you just get Hungary or something to shoot the pistol?"
Germany shook his head. "Bulls-eye full force with her eyes closed? Only Romano can do that. He can do that with any gun. The kid was never one for archery, though. Why don't we just practice with our weapons?"
"Sure..." We all walked outside.
"Denmark, you turn rusty after a day. You first."
"What?! I can't not going first!"
"God, your english is bad. Go."
Denmark swung the morningstar and broke the house's wall.
He coughed. "Uh, I could never use this of weapon. I need my axe, now."
Germany ignored him. "Japan, I well trust your skills. I don't need anything cut into pieces, so Hungary is next."
"Uh, Germany?"
"Yes?"
"I have three bullets total."
"WHAT?! What kind of pistol-shooter ARE you? Three bullets total?! Italy, you go!"
"Yes, Germania!" He could hold it correctly, at least. He pulled the trigger without aiming, and the bullet flew out. A mark appeared on bulls-eye.
"Congratulations, Italy!" Hungary said, smiling and clapping him on the back.
Germany took out one of the bullets from the flintlock. He tucked it into his pocket and walked over to the target. He inspected the whole, then dug the bullet out.
After inspecting the identical bullets for ten minutes, he said, "These didn't come from the same gun."
Hungary smiled. "That's a joke, katona?"
Germany shook his head. "Not a joke, soldat."
"Was that French?" Hungary asked.
Germany snorted. "It was as German as you spoke Hungarian."
Hungary rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure I spoke Hungarian, but I'm almost fully sure that was French."
"It WASN'T, as if I would speak the lovelorn language! We just need to find who shot the bullet, if it wasn't Italy!" Germany roared.
I heard another bullet shoot. I saw a bullet was wedged into the bulls-eye.
"ITALY! Did you shoot?!" Denmark demanded.
"I wasn't holding it!" He whined, eyes watering.
Hungary's eyes suddenly widened. "Where's that fool Prussia? It must've been him."
Germany laughed. "My older brother couldn't shoot the edge of a target if his life depended on it. He left to the market a while ago."
Then I heard a voice. "Ciao, bastardi. Accidenti, penso che ho girato per sbaglio."
It sounded strangely like Italy, but quite a bit deeper.
Germany grabbed Hungary's pistols and rapidly shot them in the direction of the voice.
He emptied out all of her bullets.
"GERMANY, YOU IDIOT! Those were handmade silver bullets. Crafted for Werewolves!"
"Werewolf? WHERE?"
I laughed. "You don't actually believe in those, do you?"
"It's a well-known European monster!" Germany barked.
"So every single European country believes in werewolves?"
"Every single one." He murmured.
The voice laughed. "INCLUDING ME! Werewolves are real!"
"LOVINO VARGAS, I KNOW IT IS YOU!"
The voice went silent.
"Lovino Vargas... another name for South Italy? That's a human name."'
"MY NAME IS NOT LOVINO! ROMANO!"
"COME DOWN HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!"
I looked towards the voice. No one was there.
Suddenly, a black silhouette dashed in front of me and landed.
Germany's jaw dropped.
Hungary's eyes widened.
Italy cocked his head.
Prussia stared.
Denmark shook his head slightly.
Germany coughed. "Heh heh, that's not Romano."

8 comments:

  1. Denmark is fleuent in english you know.He wouldn't make those mistakes.

    ~Piri-tan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT KIND OF HETALIA FAN ARE YOU?!
      -Prussia's Sword

      Delete
    2. A Hetalia fan who's heard Denmark talk.

      ~Piri-tan

      Delete
    3. Do you read the manga or just watch the anime? Denmark's always stuttering or speaking improper english? I guess you don't pay attention....

      Delete
    4. (Oh BTW Germany did speak in French.)
      --Prussia's Sword

      Delete
    5. Just the anime.I don't know where to read the manga.

      ~Piri-tan

      Delete
    6. U kid? I have every single Manga book!
      I also have every anime full-season disk.
      You know you're obsessed when...
      --Prussia's Sword

      Delete
    7. Ya...I want the Mangas and Anime,but my parents won't let me get them.I also asked for them for Christmas,but again,I didn't get them.

      ~Piri-tan

      Delete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?