Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hetalians CharacterDex: Serbia

(What it sounds like.)
In Claire's eyes
~-~-~-~
Main Character: Claire Nightdarer (AKA Serbia)
Personality: I would say I'm sarcastic, optimist, and incredibly, incredibly weird.
~~~~
Hobbies with each country:
Japan: I LOVE having deep, meaningful conversations with him, he's so interesting!
Germany: It's uber fun exercising, eating sausage, and crafting weapons with Germany. Man, that dude can cook wurst!
Italy: It's really entertaining cooking with him, also enhancing drawing skills... ya, Italy's great!
England: Believe it or not, his tea is WAY more than decent! I also help him pick out books to read.
France: He's not too good, makes me test out escargot... ICK! But he's a good person, ya!
America: Best of all! We watch TV, play sports, and eat together! America may just be my best friend in this whole Hetalia world!
Russia: That dude scares me.... but he's crazy funny! We tell each other jokes a lot. Yes, I have discovered Russia's soft spot.
China: SO cool! He's funny, cute, and honestly? Great friend.
~~~
Love interests:
Romano/South Italy: He's drop-dead gorgeous, handsome, and hot. He has such a 'question-authority' attitude, and I adore everything about him!
Prussia: So cute and hot! His rudeness is just part of his personality, and I 100% accept it! He's so funny, and his bird's adorable! I think his personality is much better than his brother's. 
Norway: I don't know him all too well, but I do know I have the hugest crush on him.
America: He's handsome... yeah. But he's a friend more than.... an, um.... you know.
~~~
Favorite country: 
America: Great friend in need! Great football friend, and you feel super-safe when around him!
~~~
Central hobbies:
Drawing
Writing
Playing any sport with America.
~~~

NEXT ONE: LOVINO VARGAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?