Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Huge Mistake


  • Silver
  • Gray
  • Erza
  • Jellal
  • Zeref
  • Kuro
  • Sasuke
  • Ash
  • Cilan 
  • Iris
  • Lyon
  • Ciel
  • Sebastian
  • Freed
  • I might be forgetting some people.
  • THAT'S TOO MANY PEOPLE
OKAY, names that are crossed out: people I kick out
  • Silver
  • Gray
  • Erza She's definitely coming back later.
  • Jellal
  • Zeref I'm sorry! He might come back in later. I'll make his leave tragic and sad, I promise.
  • Kuro
  • Sasuke
  • Ash Regrettably, the Pokemon trio is too much to handle.
  • Cilan
  • Iris
  • Lyon His personality is too much to handle.
  • Ciel
  • Sebastian  Too boring.
  • Freed
That leaves us with:
  • Silver
  • Gray
  • Jellal
  • Kuro
  • Sasuke
  • Ciel
  • Freed
  • I can handle 7, I think? Right???
  • Yeah... I can.

4 comments:

  1. NNNOOO!!!!!!!WHY KICK OUT SEBBY!!!!!!!!!CIEL NEEDS HIS SLAVE!!!!!!!!

    ~Piri-tan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Quicky.
      (Never liked Seba-chan)
      --Meteor Zeref

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hi this is Piri's friend and I am very triggered by how you killed Sebas-chan. Also seriously no offense, your fanfictions need a little more help. No offense. Now excuse me while I stab someone in the gut.

      - Derp -

      Delete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?