Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I AM FINALLY BACK AFTER NOT BLOGGING FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS

Yes. I have been gone for a while. But I'm back. Finally. YES, IT IS I: PRUSSIA'S SWORD/METEOR ZEREF/THE DARK MARK. (Oh, yeah, Lily was taking over for me. I only did comments. Hey, Quicksilver, you notice?) Here's some comments from the class:


Maddy: 'Now that I think about it, your writing hasn't been on the blog for a while... hmm, yeah. Makes sense, the fact Lily's been all over it. She writes bad.'
Caleb: We've been having high-speed arguments without you, y'know. Check out the video game thing. 
Spencer: I don't actually care.
Kristina: Yeah, I know! The writing was totally different, it's crazy!
Tristan: The style was pretty different, I have to admit... Kris is right. I noticed, but not so much that I thought it was Lily. Wow, a completely different person taking over all three of the accounts and I didn't notice... :P 
(Sorry, Tris requested I put the derp face. She's an idiot.)
Aaron: With Spence on this one.
Niko: I ate fish once. It was gross. I read Lily's stories once. They were bad. No, SERIOUSLY, she has no mind!!!

So, yeah! That's it. Aaron and Spence are jerks.

3 comments:

  1. 'Course I noticed. You stopped taunting me for a while, so I knew soomething was up! *Sigh*My daily dose of ignorance...

    ~Quicksilver

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is, other than that, nobody actually thought that there was a change in authors, 'cept Kris and Niko.
    She was pretty decent at pretending to be me.
    --Zeref Exorcist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let's just say the only reason I knew is the fact I watch to much Matt Santoro... wait, how did all these people get here?

      ~Quicksilver

      Delete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?