Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Cats vs. Dogs
Dogs and cats are both mammals that are common pets. They are both very cuddly, they both have fur, well most of the time, and they are both great companions. Although, cats and dogs have very different personalities. Cats seem to typically be more prissy than they are tough, while dogs seem to be more tough and protective.
You'll find cats on top of fences, watching out over the land. They always seem to be looking out of windows.They have the ability to climb, and sadly, the tend to scratch couches. They are ussually sneaky and quiet. They like to prance around when they are happy, where as dogs sprint, and the best thing about cats is they can ussually find their way back home.
Dog's will stand by you and protect you, whether they are big or small. Most dogs get very excited when you come home. They treat you like family. They like to get on furniture and sit with you. They show lots of affection and emotions towards you, and they will definetly get to know you well. They are very lovable.
Dogs and cats are very similar, but they have their differences. Some people like cats more than dogs, but I like dogs a lot more. I spend a lot of my time with them. Which suites you better, cat or dogs?
1 comment:
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?
I kie dogs a lot better. Cats scare me.
ReplyDeleteEmma