Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The adventures of Kevin Hephaestus Chapters 1


I am Kevin Hephaestus.



Hi, I'm Kevin Hephaestus. I'm a tall, black-haired boy. I have blackish red eyes. I am 5 feet tall. My face is the color of vanilla ice-cream. I am excellent at making stuff and I always feel hot. I always wear a shirt that has some red on it for some reason. Plus, I'm a demigod. I'll give you a brief explanation what a demigod is. A demigod is a human with a godly parent and yes, the gods of Olympus are real. Anyway there is no time to talk. Gaea, the Earth goddess is awakening, Dudley, my best friend, went on a mission to investigate some monster activity. He hasn't come back since, instead, a cry for help was on a letter signed by Dudley. So I went to investigate and instead, I came face to face with a giant, so me and him are playing a little game of  hide-and-go-seek. Anyway, let me tell you when I first started my journey at the age of twelve. When I battled my science/monster teacher, Mrs. Bonkers. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?