Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Jailbreak! Part 6

     Sleep.  Doug thought it was impossible after the day he'd just had but it happened.  He slept through the whole night and he would of slept through the whole day too if the bell hadn't awoken him.  As he climbed out of bed he realised that it was the day.  The fight in the junkyard was today.  Doug knew that officers would arrive at his cell door any minute to load him up in a helicopter with the contestants.  That chopper would drop them off at the junkyard where Chief Buzzard himself would escort you to your starting point.  Doug had no clue how he was going to survive the next couple days.  At that moment, the officers arrived at his cell door. 
      "It's time Mr. Ferguson," one of the officers said.  Doug slowly walked out of his cell and to the officers.  The officers motioned for Doug to follow them.  It wasn't that long of a walk before they got to the chopper.  It turned out that Doug was the last person to the chopper.  Some of the contestants looked like they were about to pass out, and a couple others looked like they were as confident as can be.  Doug boarded the chopper with the other 7 contestants as it lifted off.  He looked at the prison for what might be the last time.  He never thought he would miss the prison, but that was the only place he wanted to be right now.  He knew that he only had about five minutes before they landed, so he decided to take advantage of the moment.  Since Jason was dead, he knew that he needed an ally.  The first person that came to his mind was Shawn Reeve so he asked him.  He knew he had to hurry because the chopper was about to land.  He located Shawn across the chopper so Doug ran over to him and asked him.
        "Hey Shawn, I need to ask you something important.  I need an ally, so can me and you.......team up?" Doug asked.
         "No can do," Shawn said.
         "Why?!?" Doug asked.
         Shawn responded almost immediately."Chief Buzzard hired me as his hit man and my one and only goal is to make sure that you die."

3 comments:

  1. So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Ty!!!!!!!!!!
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID JASON DIEHIHIHIHIHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    ~Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the story! :D

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?