Ash made herself comftorable on the Ice Ship, which would take them to the center of the universe.
"Hang on tight my love, since Amethyst had the key, we now have full entry to the Book of Lore," the Ice Queen said to her daughter. She handed Ash a note, it said;
to open the book of lore, you must cast the spell,
"Mother, I can't read the stuff that's crossed out," Ash said as she tried to read the spell. She poured a reveal potion on the words, and she could now read it;
navia sain verda como sai, navia sain verda como sai.
"I can read it now," Ash said as they zoomed away from Kilumina.
><><><><><><
Johnathan walked through the woods with the princesses Ruby, Emerald, and Aquamarine. He could see that they were alert as they approached the last generator. Amethyst was nowhere to be seen.
"We need to find Ame. Aqua, you stay here with John while me and Em go find Ame," Ruby said as she and Emerald ran into the woods.
"I'm already bored," Johnathan said as Aquamarine tried to contact the Amethyst Palace's Security.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sooner than later, Ruby and Emerald popped out of the woods with Amethyst.
"Ok guys, let's take down this generator!" Amethyst said as she concentrated her magic on the core. Johnathan slashed the generator, which meant that the blockade was gone. But then they found a video message from the Ice Queen;
Johnathan was more nervous than ever. But first thing to worry about, was a ship.
I will return, for this is not the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?