Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Disney Tales

      "Okay, thank you Mike, there are two beds in there right?" Henry asks starting to walk toward the bedroom on the right side of the living room.
   "Of course, goodnight guys," Mike says yawning and waving his out behind him.
   "Okay goodnight, Mike," Henry says going over to the bed and laying down.
   "Hey Henry, do you think we'll ever get home?" Alice questions.
   "I don't know Al, I really don't know," Henry says yawning.
   "I sure do hope we get home," Alice says yawning also.
   "Goodnight Alice, " Henry says getting in the covers.
   "Goodnight Henry, I love you," Alice says getting in her covers as-well.
   "I love you too," Henry says between yawns.
        .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .
                       THE NEXT DAY
   "Hey guys, you need to wake up now okay," Mike says walking in and out quickly.
   Alice and Henry get out of bed and started to stretch, when they realized that they were in the same clothes from yesterday.
   "I'm so tired!!!" Henry yells falling on the floor.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?