"Jayde, I don't know if you've noticed, but those popular boys are trying to take down your woods," Samuel said as the entered the classroom.
"Good morning class. As you know, today is the day that our presentations are due. Jayde and Samuel, why don't you come up first?" their human teacher said. Jayde grabbed Samuel and he started up the slide show.
"Hello, and good morning. I am Jayde, your student council president. And that is Samuel, your student council vice president. We are doing our research project on foxes," Jayde said officially. Uh oh, maybe that was too official, Jayde thought as the heard snickering. Samuel didn't notice and flipped to the next slide.
"Foxes eat, um, berries and fish. Their fur is, uh..." Jayde said, unable to think clearly. Samuel gasped.
"Jayde," Samuel whispered, pointing to the top of his head.
"HA! What stupid things are those!" John retorted.
"Yeah, her ears are on top of her head!"
"How stupid! Having a COSTUME! HA!"
They were being mean, all of them. Jayde turned into a fox and ran out the door.
I say he should drop the nets and go help find his friend. He should stay away from peer pressure.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be a crazy world if we turned into what we presented about???
Mrs. Magdos
I wanna know what happens next !!!!
ReplyDeleteShinny
I think Samuel should make sure Jon doesn't hurt the forest or Jayde.
ReplyDelete-Lindsey M
He should use the nets to capture the boys and let the hybrids have them while he looks for Jayde. --Hannah's Daddy
ReplyDeleteI agree with the dad!
ReplyDelete-Esther
I love the fox girl Jayde,but how does she turn into a fox? I don'treally get that though it is a great story. -Speedy Gonzales
ReplyDelete