Hunter exited the Fossil Center, and let his Pokemon rest in their pokeballs when he was walking towards the route that goes to the next city, Magmalore. He heard a loud "ROAR!" and looked up to see a huge Pokemon battling in the sky. Hunter held out his pokedex.
"Rayquaza, the Sky High Pokemon. Rayquaza can live for hundreds of millions of years in the ozone layer, where it feeds on water and other particles. Rayquaza is rarely seen by people; even in flight, its appearance is indistinguishable from that of a meteor." It said.
Hunter looked up, and in the corner of his eye he could see another pokemon flying towards Rayquaza.
"Deoxys, the DNA Pokemon," the pokedex read. "It can change forms. It is able to regenerate any part of its body that it may have lost during a battle, and it can clone itself."
The red-and-blue pokemon had turned white and then, it was much slimmer and had a star-shaped head. It created a giant wave of psychic energy then shot it at the Rayquaza. Rayquaza looked down, it's head pointed at Hunter, and a huge beam of white light shot out of its mouth.
The Deoxys swooped down and picked Hunter off the ground. Hunter looked up and saw Deoxys flying hundreds of feet in the air. Hunter screamed and another shot of the white light nearly hit Hunter and Deoxys.
Deoxys stopped and split in half. Both of the halves regenerated and the Deoxys carrying Hunter turned white and got slimmer, and faster. It sped through the city and set Hunter down on the sidewalk.
Both of the Deoxys went back and fought Rayquaza.
Hunter ran and hid behind a building.
The Raquaza shot another white beam straight into a building, and the building exploded.

No comments:
Post a Comment
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?