- My cat Dale used to have a sister, but poor Chip tried to trust the dogs, and lost her own young life.
- When I was three dogs chased me and tried to hurt me.
- Dogs bark and chase poor cats while they just try to defend.
Now if your'e a dog person, I am sorry to say, but cats are better in my opinion, and nothing will change my mind.
You have a good point, but my dog is really friendly. I'm still more of a dog person though. I like cats too, but dogs in my opinion are more fun to play with and more exited to see you when you walk through the door. Charlette M.
ReplyDeleteWow. I'm like the total opposite of you. I really like dogs. The cats don't really like me. Give me nightmares sometimes. So, I can't really agree or disagree about you and me. Anyway, good point, like what Charlette said.
ReplyDelete-- Alysa
Poor dogs. They must have run out of energy after they chased you... porr cute lil' things. I am Ailurophobic. In other words, I am scared to death of freakishly freakish cats. Want to know the only animal that has ever bit me in my entire life? A freakish little stupid kitten. THEY SCARE ME. Dogs adore me- cats hiss and bite me. They glare at me and scratch me. Dogs rub against me and lick me. - Sara
ReplyDeleteI LOVE CATS! i am so with you. Dogs are not so great even if i have two of my own. I still love them but don't. my poor little cat tries to play with them and they get too rough. i am with you.
ReplyDelete