Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sharks

Angle sharks have flat bodies. Spiny Dogfish are around three feet long. Carpet sharks live on the ocean floor. Whale sharks have lots of white dots all over them. Lemon sharks have light brown skin tinged with yellow so that it can hide on the ocean floor. Bull sharks are very aggressive. One of the only seas that Tiger sharks aren't found in is the Mediterranean sea. Weasel sharks have small oval eyes on the side of there heads.  Horn sharks have venomous spines near there dorsal fin. Mako sharks are the fastest  sharks in the world. Great White sharks are not the fastest, nor the biggest sharks. Great White sharks are very intelligent. Great White sharks have very sharp senses. Saw sharks have long, flat snouts, that they use to cut up there food to bite size. China catfish have a creamy-yellow body that is covered in a brown pattern that looks like a chain.

8 comments:

  1. Except for the fact that there is some improper grammar, this is pretty factual. By the way, Mathew and Dennis, is this yours? -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to learn more about sharks from you! Maybe some pictures would be fun to add :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. -Anonymous person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing is Improper grammar, And un-capitalized sentences. Besides that, it is great. I love the different sharks and all the facts you put about them. I learned some new things today!!! BTW, Mathew and Dennis, This is great!

    ~Elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, nice. -Anonymous Person

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed you used the wrong words in the wrong place Other than that its good Charlette M.

    Good job Mathew and Dennis!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?