Friday, January 24, 2014

The Life of STEVE PART 2

I WAS GOING TO DIE. It was a freaking ghast what was what was I supposed to do say "hello ghast"
It shot fireballs anywhere it saw me and followed me anywhere I went. "Say bye-bye to real world and say hi to heaven." I thought. I collected grass blocks and dug enough space for me to fit in, then I blocked it with a block." I'll be here a while," I thought. When I came back up it was gone! "Ye-oo," it was NIGHT." Awwww god, I need a bed." I ran far enough to find two sheep. "Yeah, let's kill some sheep. DIE SHEEP! DIE!!!!!"
           "Bah-ha-ha!" The sheep yelled with suffering. Somehow I knew what to do in this dumb pixelated world. "Oh, come on! Now I need freaking wood! Come on now, I'm new at this game!" I exclaimed but knowing no one was listening. "First of all my name is not Steve and my house is not made out of spruce wood-how do I even know what that is WHAT THE OMG'S!"
After my small tantrum I got right to work I collected wood, made my crafting table and started at my bed. When I finished my bed went right to bed.

When I awoke I was in a dark red place with lava everywhere. Lava? Where was I? Wait is this the, the,




                                                                          THE NETHER

3 comments:

  1. Let me guess, this has *absolutely nothing to do with minecraft*.
    *sarcastic*
    -Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, who makes this? Just asking. -Anonymous person

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was hilarous. nothing to do with mincraft. there is no such thing as the nether in minecraft. sarcastic.

    Dennis K., Mathew P.

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?