The next day Tara woke up and went to go fetch some breakfast which was probably some weird food. But when I woke up there was porridge waiting for me with a note on the hard table right next to me. It said "Eat this and it will make you feel stronger so you could fit in with us". Love,Tara. I begin to eat the porridge with the weird soup spoon that was in it. It tasted really good probably because I didn't eat anything last night. Tara came in while I was eating the rest of my porridge.
"Do you like it"? Tara said quietly. People were still sleeping so we had to be quiet. "Yeah I love it"! I said whispering in her ear. "Come on I want to go take a walk with you". "Okay". This was my first girlfriend I had so I tried to act normal and play it out. We walked together holding hands but then we heard something.
She pulled me back behind a tree again and we peeked over and saw big black pointy shelled animals talking in another language to each other. We ran back to the village and yelled THE CLUBSAURIANS ARE BACK ! Her dad rushed out from his tent and he yelled "Gear up for a battle and Tara you grab the boy and go to the hiding spot"! "NO I going to fight against them and if I die I'll die what I wanted to do"! Tara said furiously. "TARA just fallow my orders I don't want you to get hurt"! There was no point arguing anymore because the battle was coming. "Be careful daddy"! Then me and Tara ran the opposite way and went into a tent. I panicked and said "This is our hiding spot"! "Of course not that would be just stupid". Tara said annoyingly. "This is our hiding spot" as she opened a trap door underneath a table.
I climbed down a ladder that was made out of branches while Tara pulled the table over our hiding spot. It was small but that doesn't matter right now because a battle was going on outside. All that lit up the room was a small lantern that sat on a small round table. I sat down on the hard ground waiting silently for the noise to be soundless. Until it came true there was no sound at all and it was like it never happened. Tara slowly climbed up the ladder and pushed the table aside......
"AAAAAAHHHHH"! Tara screamed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?