Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Taken part 2

    Then Rachel got out of the car. The man took her to a strange house. Then she got taken to a fridgerator. The strange man moved the friderator and the girl saw a pit with 4 girls about her age yelling and screaming. The man threw her in the pit that was 7 feet and was covered in extra smooth dirt. Everyone started introducing themselves. The names of the girls were Sydeny, Katy, hanah, and Bella. Every day was a new day with new plans on how to escape, but all of the plans failed. Once they got their food they started eating and  themselves. Rachel saw a girl coming towards her and asked, "what's wrong?" Rachel got angry and punched the ground and felt something hollow. Rachel started digging and saw a wooden trap door that led to a tunnel. They opened the trap door and went into a deep, and dark tunnel.

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Um, no offense but you need some capitalization and 'hanah' is normally spelled Hannah, 'Sydeny' is usually Sydney. That's all.

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?