This is the life of 2 characters from Hogwarts. They are in the houses of Slytherin and Gryffindor. This has humor and seriousness. Let's see how the heat turns up... in the eyes of Gryffindor.
September 1st, 2017
Dear Diary,
Today was my first day of Hogwarts. The train-ride here was long and arduous. Although the food was particularly good, especially the treacle tart. Once the journey of the train was FINALLY over, we had to go on the boats! More waiting. (Boring!) Once we finally made it to Hogwarts, the real fun and excitement began. I couldn't wait to see what house I would be sorted in. I hope it's Gryffindor! After what seemed like HOURS, I heard my name being called. "Weasley, Rose!" I was so excited I bolted up to the seat, and waited eagerly for them to place them to put the hat on my head. Then the hat started whispering in my ear. "Another Weasley! Well well, I know where to put you, young lady! GRYFFINDOR!" He yelled. I quickly darted to the Gryffindor table in the great hall. Albus, James, and Naomi greeted me at the table. Once sorting ended, the feast began. At dessert, I made a beeline for the treacle tarts. Once I had eaten my way through them, I was stuffed. I wobbled my way after the prefect to the common room. I took a warm, relaxing bath then stumbled off to bed.
September 2nd, 2017
Dear Diary,
Today, after a long, nice sleep, I was ready to go to Breakfast. Once I was finished, I went to Potions with the Ravenclaw, Allison. Prof. Halek was already in the classroom, along with the others, Allison, (of course), Naomi, Zack, Hector, and... then I saw him. He had slick white-blonde hair, and narrowed grey eyes, he had a cold, cruel sneer on his face. The boy Albus, James and Naomi hated: Scorpius Malfoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?